Re: [rp-ml] 3D scanning of insects

From: <Javier.Munguia_at_upc.edu>
Date: Thu Jun 25 2009 - 17:01:04 EEST

Dear all,

Thankyou for your answers!, they´ve been really helpful. we haven´t
made any testing yet but it seems the project must be done before the
summer.
One University lab specialized in "in vivo" animal imaging has offered
to scan a sample specimen with micro-CT.
So, definitely I'll keep you posted about the end of the story :)

Best regards

Javier

Javier Munguía
Technical University of Catalonia