RE: [rp-ml] Using dental water jet on SLS

From: David K. Leigh <dkleigh_at_harvest-tech.com>
Date: Fri Jun 12 2009 - 19:15:02 EEST

The issue in using pressurized water is that the parts will become damp and can weap over time. The small amount of porosity will absorb the water. Not a big deal unless you plan on finishing or post processing with any coatings or paint. We wet sand sls parts regularly without much problem.

David K. Leigh
(Sent via Blackjack mobile)