[rp-ml] Application Engineer Position at Simpleware

From: Ingrid Weber <i.weber_at_simpleware.com>
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 13:29:22 EEST

Simpleware (www.simpleware.com), the world leader in the conversion of 3D
images into high quality Finite Element, CAD and Rapid Prototyping models,
would like to advertise an open position of Application Engineer.

Simpleware develops, markets and distributes the world's most advanced
software solution to image-based meshing. The ease and accuracy with which
models can be generated from 3D datasets such as MRI, CT, and Micro-CT, have
opened up numerical analysis to a variety of applications, including:
Industrial Reverse Engineering, Biomechanical Research, Implant Design &
Manufacturing, Research in Materials and Composites, and Natural Sciences.
For further information please visit Simpleware's website at
http://www.simpleware.com <http://www.simpleware.com/>

Application Engineer (Ref: SL0105):

We are currently looking for a motivated applicant to join the technical
support team of our rapidly expanding company. You should be enthusiastic
about working with clients by providing technical knowledge and sales
support. You will also be responsible for contracted projects throughout the
project life cycle which will require you to work very closely with the R&D
departments of a range of blue chip corporate companies.

The ideal candidate will have some experience with using Finite Element
and/or CFD codes, and possess a good knowledge of either biomechanical or
materials modelling. The position will involve some travel both within the
UK and abroad.

For further details, please visit our careers page:
http://www.simpleware.com/corporate/careers.php

If you would like to join our innovative company, please send a CV and
covering letter quoting the appropriate reference number to
<mailto:careers@simpleware.com> careers@simpleware.com or by post to
Simpleware Ltd., Innovation Centre, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RN.

Please feel free to forward these job offers onto any colleagues or friends
who you think might be interested.

Best regards,

Ingrid Weber

Marketing & Human Resources