RE: [rp-ml] teaching of additive manufacturing technologies

From: Ismail Fidan <IFidan_at_tntech.edu>
Date: Wed May 13 2009 - 00:20:29 EEST

Tennessee Tech University has been offering online and onground Rapid Prototyping courses at the senior/graduate level. All engineering and technology students take our course since it has interdisciplinary nature. It is three credit hours. We have used WebCT for the online offer, but now we have been using D2L. We also have some Moodle components developed. BTW, students use our remote RP labs for hands-on experiences.

I will be more than happy to share our best practices and sample publications.

All my best,

-Dr. Fidan