RE: [rp-ml] Design for (Rapid) Manufacturing

From: <ferhat.dag_at_temperman.com>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 09:50:12 EET

I'd have to agree with you and add something about it.

There is a combination of nano enginered materials and engineered layering
techniques which is used to further increase mechanical, thermal,
electrical and chemical properties of RP Parts all kind. www.temperman.com

It means that your RP parts perform more. RP parts can be shown and used
as RM parts. And this is real.

Regards,

Ferhat