RE: [rp-ml] slicing software

From: Hauser, Carl <C.Hauser_at_liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 01:15:01 EET

You could try here...

http://www.freesteel.co.uk/wpblog/slicer/

The guys at FreeSteel offer a free downloadable slicer. I have been working with FreeSteel for some time now to develop advanced slicing software for RP equipment and would be interested in working with others to adapt our software to meet with the needs of different RP / RM hardware. I am also open to discussion about freely licensing the software for non-commercial and academic purposes.

Best Regards

Carl

Dr Carl Hauser.
Department of Engineering