[rp-ml] FDM MAXUM for Sale

From: Brian Ehler <brian_at_3drg.com>
Date: Fri Feb 27 2009 - 19:21:30 EET

Stratasys FDM Maxum for sale
I'm asking $55,000 for it - OBO
Build Chamber approx: 24" x 18" x 24" - 2005 Up and running parts now.
I built a sample part for a potential buyer last week. The part came out great but I tried to pack it up. Everyone I have ever worked with has advised me never to touch the parts because I inevitably wreak havoc, which I did. I broke off a 2mm cylinder that built great but I got involved and... I uploaded the images and a video with a small portion of the build. Note: I couldn't think of any kind of music that would go with a FDM machine building a part, so I put some cool Sting music that I like. It's not the full song so if you want to hear the rest of it you can probably get it on itunes. It's called "I was brought to my senses" it's on the Mercury Falling CD
Images: http://www.3drg.com/maxumsample.php
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHX8WP_q49k
I you have any questions give me a call.
brian - 805-218-9743 - brian@3drg.com
3DRG
805-218-9743

check out our website for samples:

http://www.3drg.com/

This e-mail message and any files transmitted with it contain confidential or privileged information intended solely for the recipient. Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure of this information by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, or authorized to receive this transmission for the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message and any files transmitted with it from your system.