[rp-ml] Additive Fabrication in Aerospace

From: Ian Gibson <mpegi_at_nus.edu.sg>
Date: Mon Nov 17 2008 - 22:21:50 EET

Dear rp-ml

I am putting together a presentation that discusses the use of
additive fabrication for aerospace applications. This could be either
prototyping, direct manufacture or anything in between. If you have
any information that you might like to share, please get in touch
with me. I will ensure that any material you provide will be properly
cited and you will be given full recognition.

Regards

IG

Associate Professor Ian Gibson
Department of Mechanical Engineering
National University of Singapore

Tel: +65 92777343

Don't look around to find the sound that's right beneath your feet