RE: [rp-ml] Acu-Cast Technologies purchases 5 i-Pros Systems from 3D

From: Jason Barkla <Jason_at_awbell.com.au>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 02:28:50 EEST

What I find most interesting about the release is the iPro 'conversion'
kit for the Viper-Pros.

What improvements in quality and reliability does this bring to the
flagship Viper-Pros?

Also, how is V-flash coming along, any direct experiences?

Regards,

Jason Barkla
Manager

Rapid Parts - a division of A.W.Bell Pty Ltd
145 Abbotts Rd
Dandenong Sth, VIC 3175
Australia
<http://www.awbell.com.au/>