RE: [rp-ml] Acu-Cast Technologies purchases 5 i-Pros Systems from 3D

From: Robert Kiser <kaiser3d_at_kaiser3d.com>
Date: Fri Oct 17 2008 - 00:53:44 EEST

Hi Mr. Sachs,

     With all due respect, I personally feel the RPML's allowance of "it is
entirely acceptable for a RP vendor to announce a new product" has not only
benefited my business in the past, but also helped increase knowledge in the
rapid prototyping community of the Objet PolyJet rapid prototyping
technology. I feel ANY company's advertisement of something proud and
exciting is always good news and tells me the industry is still alive and
well and still full of entrepreneurial spirit. So, I'd like to personally
congratulate Acu-Cast for successfully furthering the growth and goals of
the Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing industry.

     Thanks.

Rob Kiser

President

Kaiser3D

"Where Concept becomes Reality"

Cedar Park, TX

Ph: 512-585-8838

Fax: 512-366-9576

Web site: <http://www.k3d-rapid-prototyping.com/> http://www.kaiser3d.com

"Kaiser3D is a member of the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (
<http://www.sme.org/> http://www.sme.org)