Re: [rp-ml] Rapid Prototyping Community

From: <EdGrenda_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Oct 02 2008 - 17:34:09 EEST

In a message dated 10/2/2008 9:43:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
andrewcostajr@gmail.com writes:

Has anyone seen the new Rapid Manufacturing community? _www.rapidmfg.org_
(http://www.rapidmfg.org/)

I found it a while back but I had not seen anyone mention here. It looks
like
it has a lot of relevant stuff for our community.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Andrew Costa Jr
Costa Engineering
_andrewcostajr@gmail.com_ (mailto:andrewcostajr@gmail.com)

Dear Andrew:

My thought is that I suspect you're being too straightforward with us.

I received the same email from you on 6/26 - as did dozens of other people,
whose addresses I've removed from the message below.

It's one thing to promote - and another thing to manipulate.

Best regards,
Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
_EdGrenda@aol.com_ (mailto:EdGrenda@aol.com) (email)

The Worldwide Guide to Rapid Prototyping
_http://home.att.net/~castleisland/_ (http://home.att.net/~castleisland/)

In a message dated 6/26/2008 2:47:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,