[rp-ml] Third International Conference in Beijing

From: Terry Wohlers <tw_at_wohlersassociates.com>
Date: Wed Sep 17 2008 - 07:19:50 EEST

Hello Everyone,

The Third Beijing International Conference on Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing will be held November 6-8, 2008 at Tsinghua University in Beijing, China. This is a special opportunity to see firsthand a new and different Beijing. You may want to bring your spouse, family, or a friend to visit some of the extraordinary sites in the area. I recommend a stop to the Great Wall of China (spectacular and unforgettable), Summer Palace (beautiful, green, and peaceful), the Forbidden City (impressive structures and architecture), and Tiananmen Square. Visiting Tsinghua University, in itself, is a worthwhile experience. It is considered the top engineering university in the region. I am sure that professors Yongnian Yan and Renji Zhang, both of Tsinghua University, and others will gladly show you some of their best work at the institution. Note also that they have planned a special evening event at the Olympic Village.

More information on the conference is at http://www.icrpm08.org. As the date gets closer, detailed information will be made available. I look forward to seeing you in Beijing in November.

Best regards,

Terry Wohlers
International Advisory Committee Co-chair
Third Beijing International Conference on Rapid Prototyping and Manufacturing

Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park
1511 River Oak Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 USA