[rp-ml] RP for new 3D display

From: <ChathamRes_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Sep 05 2008 - 21:11:35 EEST

One of our clients will be initiating a product development for a 3D
Volumetric display capable of displaying approximately 100 million voxels.

We are interested in capabilities of the list members to produce a 20 inch
diameter by 8 inch high prototype model. In order to meet the resolution
requirement of 100 million voxels, a slice thickness of approximately 0.001
inches is desired.

The prototype should be fabricated as one part rather than having to cement
two halves together.
The color of the material should be a translucent white.

If your organization has this capability, we would appreciate your inputs.

Andy
Chatham Research

This development is scheduled to start in January of 2009.

deal here.