[rp-ml] posting

From: Lino P. Stavole <lino_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 21:21:31 EEST

I am still not having all my post show up any ways here's a forward I've
been trying to send:

I had a acquaintance ask me how to remove marks on zcorp printed parts.

I thought that I'd copy the info we talked about here.

He calls me a pro but that is most certainly not the case.

The deal is..i messed up a ton of parts and know very well what does not
work:

Thanks Lino.

Always nice to get that kind of thing from a pro.

Rubber latex gloves are a super idea as well.

Much Thanks,

Jonathan