RE: [rp-ml] Is any one else having difficulties emailing the list?

From: Lino P. Stavole <lino_at_creaturecompany.com>
Date: Wed Aug 06 2008 - 18:00:55 EEST

I have had several personal emails telling me that other user$B!G(Bs are having
the same issues.

It$B!G(Bs funny, they had to send it to me and not the list$B!D(B well since they
can$B!G(Bt post to the list you see.

Here is what I have found out:

$B!&(B First, I am not the only one who is having issues.

$B!&(B Second, I think that its an authorization issue.

o For instance, sometimes I will get emails from yongak@......something.kr
That ask me to verify who I am. Well in the past I thought this was a
phishing scam so I never replied to it, especially since the beginning of
the email is in Korean (I am assuming).

o I will also get an email from postmaster@....something.br This asks me
to verify my identity as well. The beginning of this email I think is in
Brazilian.

$B!&(B I sure it$B!G(Bs just me, but the directions in either email is
difficult to understand. So That is why I was confused.

$B!&(B Third, if you have multiple email accounts $B!D(Bmake sure your using
the email account you signed up with.

$B!&(B I am not familiar with this sort of verification when posting to
a mailing list so that is another reason I was confused.

$B!&(B And lastly, before you ask$B!D(B.. Like I said, I can only reply to
someone else's posting. Then I change the subject line, erase all the body,
take the original poster's email out of the to section and then go.

In this instance I can easily add on to what someone else has posted

I hope this helps get others to post more easily.