[rp-ml] Siggraph EMERGENCY Follow Up

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Tue Aug 05 2008 - 21:23:40 EEST

Hi All.

Looks like I have a need for nine models 5" x 5" x 5".

As many of you know this has been a research project that started in
2000 and is now almost nearing reality.

The presentation is going to be super beautiful.

I'm thinking/hoping for 3 firms willing to do 3 each?

Again, please feel free to contact me on my cell at (512) 407 9628 or
via email for more information on the project.

I can pickup in LA any time before Monday AM or pay for 1 day FedEx for
anyone not close to LA...

Most (and I mean most) Sincerely,

Jonathan Chertok
(512) 407 9628