Re: [rp-ml] 3d file of a DNA molecule

From: G. Sachs <sachsg_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon Aug 04 2008 - 19:16:44 EEST

The answer was a perfectly good one, it's called a "Google search" and I don't know who is the bigger "ass" here. By the way, being rude doesn't usually help you get what you want (and as someone heading a company, I would think you would know that). Anyway, if you wanted someone to do the internet searching for you, then just explain that (or admit you don't know how) and I'm sure any number of people would be happy to try and help you out (which might have included me). But, it also doesn't look like your company is a non-profit or charity either, so you might want to tell people what the "educational" purpose of the model is - that would have helped to.

G.S.
Paradyme Systems

P.S. You might want to consider using a private email account for insults in the future, since it probably doesn't make you, or your company, look very good (or professional) to outsiders.