RE: [rp-ml] Please respond off list!

From: Ron Hollis, President and CEO, Quickparts <rhollis_at_quickparts.com>
Date: Sat Jul 26 2008 - 16:18:59 EEST

RPML,

These types of questions (DISCUSSIONS) are ideal for the discussion system within the Rapid Manufacturing Community (www.rapidmfg.org<http://www.rapidmfg.org/>).

The community is designed to make it easy to post topics by anyone AND allow the member to CONTROL how they get content (email/no email, etc.).....

Also, the discussions are held in a repository that will make it reference information for the future.....this repeats redundant discussions and allows for active discussions to grow.

I realize there is a reluctance to "move our cheese" however, Communities are the 21st century version of mail lists of the 90's.

Thanks!
Ron
_______________________________

Ronald L. Hollis, Ph.D.
President and CEO
rhollis@quickparts.com<mailto:rhollis@quickparts.com>

Quickparts
301 Perimeter Center North
Suite 500
Atlanta, GA 30346

770.901.3205
770.901.3237 fax

www.quickparts.com<http://www.quickparts.com/>

An Inc. 500 Company

"Our mission is to make it easy for our customers to
buy custom-designed parts that meet their needs."

How am I doing? We would love to know the good and the bad.
Send a confidential email to Customer Care at howsmydriving@quickparts.com<mailto:howsmydriving@quickparts.com> .