[rp-ml] shop tips on fixing ZCorp parts

From: Jonathan Chertok (Universal Joint) <chertok_at_universaljointdesign.com>
Date: Thu Jun 26 2008 - 23:22:18 EEST

I hoping for some "shop tips" on fixing zcorp parts.

I've got some suspended portions that connect via 2mm "rods" in some
cases which may not survive a trip and I'm wondering both how I should
try and re-attach them and the likelihood of doing so.

Do I get off the shelf super glue? Is there a way to create some plaster
material myself in the event that I need to "bondo" a couple spots? Can
I use something like 600 grit sandpaper and expect a decent finish?

Anybody willing to share some experience on this? Was there an FAQ
somewhere?

Many Thanks,

Jonathan

--