[rp-ml] Z-corp Elastomeric Materials

From: David Gurrola <david_at_growit3d.com>
Date: Mon Apr 28 2008 - 22:25:27 EEST

We have a kit of Z-corp's elastomeric material for our Spectrum 510 that we
have decided not to use. None of the contents has been opened and it all
has been stored in the recommended conditions. It includes (6) 4.5 kg pails
of zp15e, (2) one gallon bottles of clear binder, one of each color binder
in 2 quart bottles (3 total), and (4) elastomeric 2 quart pour kits.
Z-corp's retail price is $5390 and we will offer it for $4575 or to the
highest bidder. The earliest expiration date is September of this year.

Please contact me off list if you are interested or have any questions.

Regards,

David Gurrola

President

GROWit LLC.