[rp-ml] LENS Webinar

From: Brent Stucker <brent.stucker_at_usu.edu>
Date: Thu Mar 20 2008 - 22:46:48 EET

I will be helping to give a Webinar presentation for Optomec about the Laser
Engineered Net Shaping technology on April 7th. We will be highlighting its
uses for materials research and product development. We will also be
introducing a new machine that Optomec is developing for the research
community. There are 3 different presentation times, so that people in
different time zones can watch it live during business hours. If
interested, please take a look at the attachment.

Brent

Brent Stucker, Ph.D.
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Engineering Bldg. Rm. 419H