Re: [rp-ml] Objet's Connex 500

From: <Kaiser3DLLC_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Mar 11 2008 - 22:15:02 EET

Bob,

     The tear strengths are unfortunately what they are for the Tango
materials, but from the customers I run these rubber materials for (some of them who
also own SLA & SLS), they all state the Objet Tango elastomers are the best
elastomers in Rapid Prototyping today. In fact, the Tango elastomers equate to
around 55% of my total jobs. I did have some tear strength issues once and I
replaced my UV lamps and it got rid of the problem. Head weights are also
critical. Shake your Tango cartridges up gently for about 3 minutes if they have
been sitting for days at a time before running it. I've found "settling"
occurs in the Tango cartridges and it acts like paint that sits for awhile.

Rob
Kaiser3D
_http://www.kaiser3d.com_ (http://www.kaiser3d.com)