Re: [rp-ml] Metal laser Sintering

From: Alain Bernard <Alain.Bernard_at_irccyn.ec-nantes.fr>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 18:34:56 EET

Dear Ricardo,

my feeling is that if you enter these three keywords on any search
engine you will find the different manufacturers (like EOS, MCP,
PHOENIX, ARCAM, 3D SYSTEM,....

see this paper for example:

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/JOM/9812/Das-9812.html

or go to this wikipedia site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Selective_laser_sintering

And of course you can go to the website of Terry Wohlers:

http://www.wohlersassociates.com/

and of course on the website of AFPR...

http://www.afpr.asso.fr/

Today, tomorrow and on Thursday, we organise at Ecole Centrale Paris,
near Paris, the 12th issue of the "Assises Européennes du Prototypage
Rapide" and we have several companies that sell, distribute and use
metal laser sintering.
Also very good conferences are and will be adressed during thee three
days on this topic.

See you soon!

All the Best,

Alain