RE: [rp-ml] Metal laser Sintering

From: Brent Stucker <brent.stucker_at_usu.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 04 2008 - 18:18:40 EET

Ricardo,

Chris Sutcliffe and I give a workshop at the RAPID conference on Metal
processes every year. We do a significant comparison of the various MLS
machines. You can find the link for the conference at:

www.sme.org/rapid

If you click on "Conference Information" and then on "Monday" information,
you will see descriptions of tours and workshops given on Monday. Our
workshop is the "Metal Parts Using Additive Technologies" workshop.

Brent

Brent Stucker, Ph.D.
Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
Engineering Bldg. Rm. 419H