RE: [rp-ml] Nitrogen Generators

From: Warner, Pat <Pat.Warner_at_uk.renaultf1.com>
Date: Thu Feb 28 2008 - 01:49:37 EET

Jay

I use a Parker Nitrosource with a 1000 litre pressure vessel. The
Nitrosource is fed by compressed air (in my case 7 bar) so that gives me
the flow from the unit with a 7000 litre reserve. This is more than
sufficient for my needs (2 HiQ's and a Sinterstation Pro) and I even
find that it produces pure enough gas to supply my furnace. The
Nitrosource unit was marginally more expensive than one wall mounted
units that would run 2 HiQ's, but the real beauty of it is that it's
expandable. For half the price of the original unit, you can double it's
capacity by adding another module and these modules can continue to be
added if required.

Moe info here
http://www.parker.com/literature/Literature%20Files/balston/cat/english/
pack62.pdf