[rp-ml] 3D

From: José Joaquín Prieto Cruz <arquiblindajes_at_telecorp.net.co>
Date: Mon Feb 25 2008 - 23:26:46 EET

The below part is translated for Mr. Prieto Cruz:
I actually need rapid prototyping service, not the RP machines/
printers. I am familiar with the machine and material costs, and I
currently do not wish to invest so much into that. I will supply the
3D files. The material I need is clear acrylic or the closest match.
Does anyone know companies that could supply these parts for a
reasonable cost to South America or ones with operations in South or
Central America?