[rp-ml] Is anyone hiring in the RP community?

From: Jay Jozwiak <jay_joz_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 03:10:28 EET

Hello all,

I am a rapid prototype technician and am looking for a new employer. I currently live in Michigan but am entertaining the idea of moving to Texas in the future. Does anyone know of any companies looking to hire? While I would prefer a position in Texas, I am definitely open to relocating anywhere in the US. I currently work with one SLA-500 and one Sinterstation 2500 Plus. Please contact me by email and I can forward you or the company my resume.

Regards,

Jay Jozwiak
Jay_Joz@hotmail.com