RE: [rp-ml] CAD data exchange and model repair

From: Deelip Menezes <deelip_at_fpsols.com>
Date: Tue Feb 05 2008 - 06:06:15 EET

I guess I may fit the profile a little. My company, SYCODE (www.sycode.com)
develops file import/export translator plug-ins for a variety of CAD
systems. We also have a plug-in for Rhinoceros called "MeshCAD for Rhino"
which adds some mesh repair capabilities to Rhino.

I see that you will be attending COFES 2008. I will be there as well. Maybe
we will bump into each other.

Regards,

Deelip Menezes