Re: [rp-ml] perfactory or solidscape???

From: Ricardo Amaral <rp-ml_at_modellistica.com.br>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 22:00:51 EET

I think you didn't get what I mean. I state I'm biased, since I use the solid-scapes. And that they both behave completely different. And I can tell what is good about the solid-scapes. And I mention some envisiontec customers don't like my services. I'd like to see the discussion running like that, not with bulling.

BTW, Sales and Marketing from who?

Cheers,

Ricardo