Re: [rp-ml] perfactory or solidscape???

From: <sibcoinc_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Feb 04 2008 - 18:29:00 EET

Hello All:

Please note that the information provided by Ricardo is wrong as far as the number of machines in Brazil. There are a lot more machines than you have indicated. As a matter of fact, I can think of one building in the jewlery district that has three machines alone. Colen industrial in San paolo is the distributor and he will be happy to build  samples for potential customers for their own evaluation. His details are on our website at www.envisiontec.com. We understand that your negativity towards the envisionTEC product is driven by your bias as an owner of solidscape machines. We believe that both machines have their own nitche in the jewelry market, and each customer must make his decision based on the evaluation of both technologies.

Sincerely,

Sales and Marketing Team