[rp-ml] Employment

From: Steve Stewart <Steve_at_protogenic.com>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 21:15:31 EET

Setup Person - 01/15/08
Protogenic is currently looking for an individual to assist with setups of our Stereolithography and Laser Sintering machines. Applicants should have a very good working knowledge of the Windows operating system, with prior experience using CAD and .stl viewer software a plus. Also the ability to stay focused and manage fine details is a requirement. Please send resume, cover letter, and salary history to amy@protogenic.com for immediate consideration.
Please do not contact me, contact Amy.
-Steve

steve stewart steve@protogenic.com
protogenic, inc. http://www.protogenic.com <blocked::blocked::http://www.protogenic.com/>
7401 church ranch blvd., suite 206 phone:303-252-0212
westminster, co 80021 fax:303-252-0223

Protogenic - Your design, our commitment