RE: [rp-ml] Parts washer needed

From: Bill Bankes <bbankes_at_globalms.com>
Date: Thu Jan 17 2008 - 17:10:34 EET

I do not know if you have a Cintas Uniform Company near you but they have a
parts washer now that uses microbes to "eat" the oils and provides no waste
to dispose of other than soapy water. The washer is serviced by them for $30
per week and it works great. They stop in to change filter material which
has the live microbes in it and check for the soapy chemical they use in the
"bath". This is the same technology used on oil spills in the ocean.

William Bankes
Global Foam Company
Custom Cut Foam Shapes!
33 Commerce Park Drive