Re: [rp-ml] Thickness of Colored Geometry in Transparent Models

From: <Kaiser3DLLC_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jan 08 2008 - 03:53:24 EET

Hi Jonathan;

     The Objet Connex500 system is the only RP system available that can
produce a part you describe, as far as I'm aware. The Connex can run the clear
Objet FullCure720 acrylic resin combined with Vero Black acrylic resin and build
features in Black into the inside and/or on the outside of the main clear
part. The FullCure720 acrylic has a slight yellow tint to it but can be polished
to a clear finish to improve clarity. I'll let you know if wall distances
exist between separate features within the parts. Thank You.

Best regards,

Rob Kiser
Kaiser3D
_www.kaiser3d.com_ (http://www.kaiser3d.com)