[rp-ml] Looking for "Larger Parts" Aluminum casting foundry

From: Kaiser3DLLC@aol.com
Date: Sat Dec 01 2007 - 01:32:23 EET

Hello RP community;

     I am looking for a foundry in the U.S. that can perform Aluminum
Investment casting of a part that is 28" inches at it's maximum dimension. If anyone
knows of a reputable foundry that can meet this large dimension requirement,
please feel free to e-mail me. A referral commission (finders fee) can be
worked out also.
     Thank You.

Best regards,

Robert Kiser
President & Manager
Kaiser3D, LLC
Cedar Park, TX 78613
Ph: 512-585-8838
Fax: 512-366-9576
Web Site: _www.kaiser3d.com_ (http://www.kaiser3d.com)
"Kaiser3D is a provider of PolyJet, SLA, & SLS Rapid Prototypes"

products.