[rp-ml] Open positions at Simpleware

From: Ingrid Weber (i.weber@simpleware.com)
Date: Wed Nov 28 2007 - 13:42:12 EET

Simpleware has an currently two job openings. Simpleware is the world
leader in the conversion of 3D images into high quality Finite Element,
CAD and Rapid Prototyping models. The company offers researchers and
engineers who are dissatisfied with the time they currently spend on
generating good quality computer models, a faster and more advanced
solution from 3D data to computer design and simulation.
Simpleware develops, markets and distributes the world's most advanced
software solution to image-based meshing. The ease and accuracy with
which models can be generated from 3D datasets such as MRI, CT, and
Micro-CT, have opened up numerical analysis to a variety of
applications, including: Industrial Reverse Engineering, Biomechanical
Research, Implant Design & Manufacturing, Research in Materials and
Composites, and Natural Sciences.
For further information please visit Simpleware's website at
http://www.simpleware.com <http://www.simpleware.com/>

Application Engineer (Ref: SL0105)
We are currently looking for dynamic applicants to join the support team
of our rapidly expanding company. You should be enthusiastic about
working with clients by providing technical knowledge and sales support.
You will also be responsible for contracted projects throughout the
project life cycle which will require you to work very closely with the
R&D departments of a range of blue chip corporate companies.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and confident with using Finite
Element and/or CFD codes. The position will involve some travel both
within the UK and abroad.
For further details, please visit our careers page:
http://www.simpleware.com/corporate/careers.php

Technical Sales Manager (Ref: SL2019)
We have an opening for an outgoing applicant who is enthusiastic about
working with clients and willing to develop and manage sales
opportunities for our software solutions and services. Working within
the sales team, you will be expected to provide sales support to new and
existing customers. Our customers range from international blue chip
corporations to research institutions and universities.
The position will involve considerable travel both within the UK and
abroad. Simpleware will provide an attractive salary package which will
include substantial performance based bonuses.
For further details, please visit our careers page:
http://www.simpleware.com/corporate/careers.php

If you would like to join our innovative company, please send a CV and
covering letter quoting the appropriate reference number to
<mailto:careers@simpleware.com> careers@simpleware.com or by post to
Simpleware Ltd., Innovation Centre, Rennes Drive, Exeter, EX4 4RN.

Please feel free to forward these job offers onto any colleagues or
friends who you think might be interested.

Best regards,

Ingrid Weber
Marketing & Human Resources

Simpleware Ltd.