[rp-ml] Kaiser3D adds another Objet PolyJet RP system

From: Kaiser3DLLC@aol.com
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 07:19:44 EET

Cedar Park, TX, November 15, 2007 - Kaiser 3D, LLC (K3D) has added another
Objet PolyJet Eden330 system to its repotoire to meet its current and future
customer's demands for high quality prototypes. Kaiser3D began operations in
January 2007 and has quickly gained a reputation for excellent quality, fast
service, excellent customer service, and desirable prices. Owned by a former
PolyJet Field and
Applications Engineer, we produce PolyJet parts using the PolyJet process
optimized at the very envelope of its capabilities. This always translates into a
high quality prototype produced & guaranteed every time for customers and is
what sets K3D apart.

With over 10 years of expertise in the RP industry, K3D understands what
customers have always been looking for when searching for someone to develop their
3-Dimensional part: care, quality every time, good prices, proper knowledge &
understanding, seamless operation, and quick service.

Kaiser3D also plans to offer service and technical support to the Eden line
of printers in the near future.

Please visit our web site listed here. We are always here to be of service.
If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at:

Kaiser3D, LLC
E-mail: _kaiser3d@kaiser3d.com_ (mailto:kaiser3d@kaiser3d.com)
Phone: 512-585-8838
Fax: 512-366-9576