Re: [rp-ml] Investment casting

From: Jim Pike (jim.pike@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 05:31:47 EET

Bill,

How big is the casting requirement?
What is the cast material requirement? Part accuracy?
What comparisons can be made to save time or money?
And finally, what compromises can be made to justify one requirement for
another?

Z-Corp technology supports materials for molding non-ferrous capabilities.
The Z-810 machine can produce patterns used to produce larger castings.

Jim