Re: [rp-ml] Investment casting

From: Stewart Dickson (mathart@emsh.calarts.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 20:27:08 EET

I'm a second-degree user, but I can tell you that I have hired friends
of mine to walk pieces from data files through the foundry for me and
they start with the 3D Systems Thermojet, printing in Black Wax. The
results are excellent!
http://emsh.calarts.edu/~mathart/portfolio/CG_Bronze/CG_bronze.html
The work was done by Atomic Monkey Productions, Glendale, CA
http://www.atomicmonkey.com
and Flint Reisfeld at American Fine Arts Foundry on Ontario Street in
Burbank.

Cheers,

-Stewart http://us.imdb.com/Name?Stewart+Dickson
http://www.isl.uiuc.edu/~sdickson