RE: [rp-ml] LOM 2030 Laser board

From: Bob Olsen (Bob@protogenic.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2007 - 23:03:20 EEST

Ben, not sure if Mike is still plugging away, but he used to fix LOM's.

Michael Feygin
Cubic Technologies / Stereoniks Automation
310-965-0129
Mfeygin@CubicTechnologies.com

Best regards, Bob Olsen http://www.protogenic.com

Protogenic - Your design, our commitment
Bob Olsen regional sales manager
7401 W. Church Ranch Blvd., Ste 206
Westminster, CO 80021

* Direct: 303-453-3990