[rp-ml] Just wondering where everybody has gone

From: George Sachs (sachsg@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2007 - 22:44:22 EEST

I was just wondering where all the RP "cheerleaders" of old have gone ... onto greener pastures perhaps? Have many of the contributors to this list from the 90's moved on to do other things or has interest just waned in general? Is RP, perhaps, now too mature and mainstream to really bother pushing anymore? I'd like to get anyones thoughts about the last 20 years and where things might head in the next 10. For instance has anyone been able to make any really BIG money from RP compared to, say, the internet? What about RM? Is there anything new for manufacturers to really get excited about lately (or, maybe, was there ever)? Having been with this list since the beginning, I was just wondering who's left from those "heady" early days of fantastic prognostications. G. Sachs Paradyme Systems