[rp-ml] RP Tech position at UofM

From: lyonsb@umich.edu
Date: Wed Aug 22 2007 - 02:50:23 EEST

Hello List,

The University of Michigan 3D Lab has a new open position for a
RP/scanning junior tech. I know there are a good number of
professionals on this list and maybe some reccently graduated students
who might be good canidates. Please see the attached word doc for a job
description and application information (via UofM web site). The job is
located in Ann Arbor Michigan, one of the nicest places in the US to
live and work.

Incase your email server strips the attachement see the following:

http://www.umich.edu/~jobs/ Posting # 10099
Posting dates: 8/22/07 – 9/7/07

http://um3d.dc.umich.edu/

I am happy to answer any questions about the job, but please do not
send resumes to me dirrectly.

Regards
-Brett

ps- The 3D Lab will have senior tech availible position after the new
year also (when I move on), incase that is of interest to qualified
canidates.

Brett Lyons
Senior Research Technician, UM3D Lab
Graduate Student, Mechanical Engineering
FSAE, SAE, SME, AFS

Peter,
I've reposted, beginning tomorrow and running through Sept 7.  Attached is a copy of the job posting, including information about where to apply.

--Jane