Re: [rp-ml] Lokking fora resin vacuun casting machine

From: Ricardo Amaral (rp-ml@modellistica.com.br)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2007 - 14:45:36 EEST

Hi,

Unfortunately I wont be able to help with a casting machine (I'm from  Brazil and don't have access to one), but I have this same Idea cooking for some 2 years in my head... Let me know if I can be of some use, at least with RP parts.

Ricardo Amaral

Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:36:05 EDT
Sanspareilics@aol.com