Re: [rp-ml] Support side SLA parts, ultrasonic cleaning?

From: Wehl (m.vries@wehl-partner.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2007 - 10:53:36 EEST

Thank you all for your help and info offered!!
I'm still trying to improve the process we have with TPM and likely
it is just saturated too much to get rid of that gelly sticky layer
where the supports are.
Maybe if I could filter the TPM, already contacted CBG for a
machine that recycles TPM, looks promising!

Also I would like to do some testing with ultrasonic cleaning, but
need more info on this.
Anyone on the list uses this succesfully??

Again, thank you all for the responses, much apreciated!

Lammertus de Vries
Wehl & Partner
Pol. Ind. Iruregaņa 48
31195 Aizķain, Navarra ( comarca Pamplona )
Spain
Tel: +34 948 351098
Fax: +34 948 351099
Web: http://wehl-partner.com