RE: [rp-ml] How to filter TPM?

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2007 - 22:42:22 EEST

We have been using a Kentucky Still contraption in order to reclaim our
solvents. It has done a very good job of "filtering" the junk. The only
problem is that the junk you have is still nasty. Due to local ordinances,
many people have problem getting rid of the excess resin. We're lucky in
that we can set the filtered stuff outside in the direct sunlight and let it
cure. Once cured, the resin can be disposed of by the normal means.

David K. Leigh | Rapid Prototyping and Production Services

Harvest Technologies | 1000 Industrial Park Rd. | Belton | TX | 76513

Phone: 254.933.1000 | Fax: 254.298.0125

 <http://www.harvest-tech.com/> www.harvest-tech.com | "Where Innovation
Takes Shape"

  _____