Re: [rp-ml] Re: Reports of the Death of the RPNL have been greatly exaggerated...

From: Alain Bernard (Alain.Bernard@irccyn.ec-nantes.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2007 - 23:47:50 EEST

Dear All,

so many exchanges, so many interactive information delivery, so many
relationships through this list!
This is a bit of nostalgy but I am convinced that this list is very
useful for all of us, as an active link between us.
I am very happy to see that FIRPA is going to host the list.

All the Best,

Alain BERNARD