RE: [rp-ml] Reports of the Death of the RPML have been greatly exaggerated...

From: ProtoCall (parts@protocallonline.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2007 - 19:01:31 EEST

It takes about 15 minutes to buy a web address & set up a website and get it
running to do this mailing list.

You can get a site hosted for $5.00 or less per month.

The last time the RPML was dying I set up rpml.org and got blasted for
making the effort.
I offered turn the site over to the guys who run it now.

RPML.org is available again. Or you could use .info

I think this is what should be done before it goes away completely.

Doug Johnson

Ed Grenda might even offer to host it on his site. ;)