RE: [rp-ml] new yahoo group forrp-ml@rapid.lpt.fi

From: Bruce LeMaster (lemaster@artcorp.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2007 - 01:09:53 EEST

Frank,

I believe that there is already a Yahoo group set up. Several years ago
some folks split off of this group because of the amount of spam we were
getting at that time.

Yahoo.

Personally, I don't care for the "Yahoo Group" set up - I like the way
the "list service" works. I receive messages from the rp-ml list and I
can read them, delete them, or save them for a later time but I don't
have to go to a particular site to see what is going on. Call me lazy.

Regards,

Bruce E. LeMaster

Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation

1130 International Parkway, Suite 127