RE: [rp-ml] Any RM- Summer Workshops?

From: Khurram Altaf (khurram1@dsl.net.pk)
Date: Tue May 29 2007 - 20:41:55 EEST

There is a short course titled Rapid Prototyping for Rapid Product
Development which is offered by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Dr Chua Chee Kai is an Associate Professor at NTU and he is the course
lecturer. Course details can be found at
http://www.ntu.edu.sg/mae/centres/cetm/ce/rp_course.html

Khurram Altaf