RE: [rp-ml] DWG to IGES

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Mon Mar 26 2007 - 19:12:52 EEST

Check out http://www.ps-exchange.com/ <http://www.ps-exchange.com/>

This is a Delcam service that allows you to download the PS-Exchange
software for free and use it to read the data file (DWG, Catia, Pro-E,
SolidWorks, Rhino etc. If you decide that you want to save the file in an
output format, e.g. IGES, STEP etc., you pay on a per file basis using a
voucher that you purchase on the web-site costing around $55 - $70.

Hope that helps!

Ed Lambourne

Delcam

  _____