[rp-ml] new training programm for RMPD technologies

From: Andrea Reinhardt (andrea.reinhardt@microtec-d.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2007 - 11:17:33 EET

Dear RP people,

after 11 years running contract manufacturing
and contract R&D we are happy to announce

a new program started
for bringing RMPD to your local institutes/universities
and fabs/service bureaus too.

Please see www.microtec-d.com/patents there RMPDteam
for first details.

At the moment we have the capacity to train
10 teams within 2 years -2 teams have already booked-

RMPD (Rapid Micro Product Development) is a
international patented trademark and technology
used for precision plastic parts
-built up in layers down to 1 micrometer
-built up parts parallel (batch production)
-built up parts using uv curing materials (sol-gel, several monomers,
several conventional materials e.g. huntsman products
can be processed too)

For details +491774240226 and +492033062050
reinhardt@microtec-d.com; helge.bohlmann@microtec-d.com
and goetzen@microtec-d.com

Best regards
Andrea